Each month a new challenge is given to our readers to spread kindness in their communities. Here’s how it works…
- READ the monthly challenge below.
- Thoughtfully CHOOSE someone to serve.
- Download the printable tag and LEAVE IT with whomever you serve.
- Finally, SHARE your experience with us! Feel free to send pictures with your email so we can post them on our site.
Be creative and most importantly have fun!
Who are the people in your neighborhood?
In a study conducted by the Pew Research Center, their findings indicated that fewer than half, 43% to be exact, of American’s know their neighbors. Knowing your neighbors builds a more cohesive neighborhood and is a major contributing factor to a happier and yes, even a healthier life.
This month’s challenge is to go beyond the smile and nod. Pick one neighbor that you don’t know or would like to know better and reach out to them by simple random acts of kindness. Observe then Serve!
Here are a few ideas:
- Deliver a holiday dessert or treat
- Rake leaves or offer to help with yard work
- Bring in their trash cans
- Help carry in groceries
Be creative, have fun and don’t forget to share your experiences with us!
Save the image below to include with your treat or act of service.